Why Choose ArtOrder LLC
ArtOrder LLC is dedicated to working with selected creatives to develop stellar products that are commercially successful. We work with approximately 15 creatives each year. We primarily create published goods (books and magazines), tabletop games, and apparel, but have created many products in other categories.
What you get if you choose to be published by ArtOrder LLC.
• Direct access to Jon Schindehette and all of his years of experience in product development, manufacturing, and marketing
• Product review with suggestions on how to make it the best commercial offering possible
• Manufacturing research and selection to afford you the highest quality and the lost cost.
• Prototypes and sample development
• Marketing research and strategy development
• Promotion development and network with reviewers and influencers in the industry. Distribution deals sought if applicable.
• Help and guidance on crowdfunding ideas
• Management of your Kickstarter
• Post Kickstarter pledge management
• Manufacturing development & logistics
• Fulfillment set-up, management and execution
...and all that for only 20% of the profits. That means that you keep 80% of the profits.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have a product you would like to pitch to us, please contact ArtOrder LLC
ArtOrder LLC started life as a simple blog that attempted to answer the questions that Jon Schindehette received in his role Creative Director for Dungeons & Dragons from aspiring artists. Through the years, ArtOrder® has grown and morphed through many different forms, but it has always had a passion to help creatives pursue their dreams and find ways to bring their creativity to the world.
ArtOrder LLC is run by Jon Schindehette. Jon has been working in the creative industry for over 30 years and has a passion for working with artists and helping them grow their skills and careers. His client list is wide and diverse, including but not limited to, Disney, Fox Entertainment, Warner Brothers, Hasbro, Wizards of the Coast, Harley-Davidson, Microsoft, Kodak, Price Waterhouse, Atari, Activision, Nintendo, Pokémon, Sony Entertainment, CBS, Bioware, Bethesda SoftWorks, Crystal Dynamics, and much more.
Shoot us a email if you have any questions, need support, or require press materials.