ArtOrder® is working on a ton of creative projects, but only a few are ready to be seen in public. Check back often to find out about our latest projects, or sign up for our newsletter and get notified as we announce new projects.
• Tiny 3X3 art book. The perfect size of children, or children at heart!
• Fun and whimsical book
• Premium quality materials and printing processes
• Perfect size for stocking stuffers!
• Book to be published in February of 2018.
• Printed Hardbound book, with 120 pages of high quality printed pages (or more!)
• Expected MSRP $14.95
• Any medium accepted
• Art should match 3x3 or 6wx3h ratio
• Entry must contain a tiny dragon*
• Entry must be your work and you must own the rights to publish the piece.
• No IP or copyright infringement allowed.
• You can enter as many times as you like, but each entry must be completed individually. (Please consider quality vs quantity)
• You must grant ArtOrder LLC the right to publish and use your image in promotion and marketing of the book
* A tiny dragon is completely subjective. It can be a young dragon, a small dragon, or just a small painting of a dragon. Just have fun and make it really cool...
All entires must be received no later than 8 am, Mountain Time Zone on November 30th, 2017
SIGN-UP for our mailing list to get reminders and updates - http://eepurl.com/PZzm5
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Check out everything on the Tiny Dragon art project on the TinyDragon.art website!
Inspired by the amazingly successful 3X3 painting challenge, ArtOrder is creating a tiny 3x3 book and filling it with tiny dragons. Submit your Tiny Dragon piece now for your chance to be chosen as one of the featured or select artists for the book.
What you get as a featured artist:
• Full page (3x3) or double-page spread (6x3) to show off your favorite tiny dragon.
• A listing in the book with the url for your site and your contact information (optional, of course)
• Profit sharing program (artists share 60% of the profits. Shares paid on a quarterly basis)
• 75% of profits from your originals sold as part of the crowdfunding program (if you choose to sell one)
• Potential to be chosen as one of 5 select artists that will receive an additional $500 award for participation. Select artists will be chosen by a esteemed panel of prominent creatives.
• Artists copy of the book
• Kickstarter program to help promote and fund the program.